Tuesday, July 18, 2006

DMC Apprentice Pre-season release 2

Meet Nad, Joanne & Regina
The first three girls who will be interviewed this week, Nad, Joanne and Regina.

Meet Nad
Name: Nadhirah Wahid Saini
Age: 18
Occupation: CEO of Mascot services company
Team: Dot.Matrix



Nadhirah, also known as Miss Nad, is a diligent student in the DMC course and manages to score reasonably well for each module.

“People like me in class, and that’s a good thing.”

Well liked by all in class, she has excellent social skills, needed in the business environment.

Q: What do you think makes you stand out from the rest of the candidates?
A: My stripey specs.

Q: Why should Rajan hire you?
A: Cuz I dun mind going to KTM for food all the time if he wants me to.

Q: What is your biggest strength that you’d bring to the team you’re on?
A: CRAZY FUN! Who likes being in a nerd team anywayyy.



Meet Joanne
Name: Yeo Xin Le Joanne
Age: 18
Occupation: Sushi outlet owner
Team: Dot.Matrix



Xin Le, known as Joanne, is a student in the DMC course and performs within expectations for the modules she takes.

“Living up to my sister’s standard is not easy.”

Succeeding her sister in the same course and school, it has not been easy to fill in the shoes of her bigger sister. Nevertheless, she has performed up to expectations which can be vital in meeting the mark.

Q: What makes you stand out from other people?
A: The fact that I am able to crap myself out of any situation and anything involving talking, crapping, expressing myself or somewhere along that line are my forte.

Q: Why should a team be proud to have you as a member?
A: With me, you have laughter, which relieves STRESS!!

Q: Why should Rajan select you to be his apprentice?
A: Because I think Rajan is to stressed up and he hardly smiles. So he needs someone who is not only able to help him out, but to entertain him as well.



Meet Regina
Name: Regina Leong
Age: 17
Occupation: Tattoo and piercing artist
Team: Paperbagg



Regina, number 16 on the class register. Small sized but has a lot within her, Regina has a quick tongue which she uses against others.

"Beware, beware of the tongue!"

In business, its good to get yourself heard.

Q: What are your strengths and weaknesses?
A: I am very driven and will do anything to get what I want. On the other hand, that can be seen as a weakness too…

Q: How would you describe your working style?
A: I multi-task. A lot.

Q: Why should Rajan hire you?
A: He should hire me because I’m always early.

Coming Up Next
Watch out for more interviews with the cast, coming up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home